Tuesday, May 8, 2012

REFLECTING

Been keeping myself busy lately.  This past week has been craze assisted my aunty on a cook book photo shoot that turned out to be a 17 hour shoot, it was intense but learned a thing or two about lighting food. Definitely don't wanna specialize in food photography.

I also randomly got a phone call from the Sunshine Theater which I totally forgot I had applied too so that was a nice surprise.  Went on a interview yesterday gotta good feeling about it so hopefully that follows through, free movies and popcorn I"M WITH IT!

I haven't been in the mood to take photos but today I went for my morning walk with my dog pritz and saw these giant puddles of buildings and had the urge to finally pick up my camera and start snapping away.

& this is what I captured:




No comments:

Post a Comment