Monday, May 14, 2012

KICKING IT LIVE STRAIGHT FROM THE EAST VILLAGE

This past week has been beautiful.  I'm truly blessed to be around family and close friends.  Being back in New York has given me so much energy to keep going whether it be taking photos making videos drawing writing whatever it may be I'm seeing what I need to see to continue my path to helping humanity.

I'm in a group photo exhibit this week at the Mishka Store called Stolen Souls.  Believe me preparing for a exhibition is stressful.  I was having so many issues with printing and freaking out about how much everything was gonna cost from the prints to the mounting to the framing.  Thing worked out as they usually do but I need to learn how to relax.  While having dinner with my aunt and her boyfriend I was telling her about my problems getting my prints made and her boyfriend brought up a friend of his who prints all his work from home.  I'm telling you having this conversation led me to getting my prints made by a amazing photographer thank you Dane Shitagi you made my life a whole lot easier and less frustrating.

Check out his photo work called The Ballerina Project the photographs are breath taking: http://ballerinaproject.com/

&

The Flyer to Mishka's Stolen Souls Photo Exhibit:


In other news last thursday my buddy Matthew Caron who goes by the name YOUR FRIEND MATTHEW videographer/dj at East Village Radio invited me to dj for an hour so me and Doper Jones took over East Village Radio.  He also wrote a really nice bio about me on there website along with Doper Jones hooking up the artwork for our dj set called Professionally Unprofessional.

You can listen to our set here: http://www.eastvillageradio.com/content/content.php?id=3776&fb_source=message


Photos from East Village Radio GOOD TIMES!

DEE JAYING IN OUR PEE JAYS!


COME ATCHA LIVE FROM THE LOWER EAST SIDE


YOUR FRIEND MATTHEW & DOPER JONES 








ZOOTED NATION IN THE BUILDING



MIMOSAS FOR BREAKFAST




No comments:

Post a Comment